I have not been doing much planning for myself. Thus, this year, I want to accomplish the following, albeit adventurous, programmes:
- Achieve ACTA (Should have picked it up last year when I was still qualified for the WTS, darn it!)
- Keep learning Japanese, Spanish and Vietnamese (via Busuu and Duolingo)
- Complete more courses (free ones for now) via Coursera, Udemy and Udacity. I’ve added quite a number of courses last year and have yet to complete them.
- Read more books (either fiction or non-fiction)
- Write more stories and novel (1 novel because editing can be painful)
- Participate in story writing contests (where free entry is allowed)
It’s January now and I am do want to achieve more this year. I have been sitting for too long before I found something that I want to achieve. It’s okay to plan for the above. It’s how I’m going to squeeze out the time to update myself that is another matter.